- Fresh Freesia Cardstock (cardbase): cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4".
- Berry Burst (matt): cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4".
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" (matt); cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4" (inside); scraps for balloons.
- Bright & Beautiful DSP: cut 1 @ 1 1/2" x 3 7/8"; cut 1 @ 1" x 1" (inside); cut 1 @ 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" (envelope).
1. Fresh Freesia Cardstock: fold on score line and burnish with bone folder.
2. Basic White Cardstock (matt): With Fresh Freesia Classic Ink stamp design randomly using stamps from Beautiful Balloons stamp set.
3. With Bubble Bath, Azue Blue & Lemon Lime Twist Classic Inks stamp balloons and cut out with Beautiful Balloons dies. Place balloons on the Basic White matt where you want them (don't adhere yet). With Azure Blue Classic Ink stamp the balloon strings, you may want to ink just the part of the stamp you want to show below each balloon.
3. Adhere DSP to bottom portion of the Basic White matt with adhesive of your choice.
4. Adhere the Basic White & DSP matt to the Berry Burst Cardstock matt.
5. Wrap Lemon Lime Twist ribbon where the DSP & Basic White matt join, adhere ribbon with adhesive of your choice. Adhere this matt to the Fresh Freesia Cardbase with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Place the bow on the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot.
7. With Berry Burst Classic Ink stamp your greeting on the largest balloon.
8. Adhere the 3 balloons to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue & Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. Embellish with Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
10. Decorate the Basic White Cardstock (inside), stamp the sentiment with Berry Burst Classic Ink and adhere the DSP pieces. Adhere to the inside of card with adhesive of your choice.