T his pretty card is so easy to make! Switch it up with a different shape die cut, or use 3 coordinating DSP patterns!
Basic White (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
Basic White (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
Basic White: scrap
Night of Navy: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Starry Sky: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Orchid Oasis: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
1. Using the 3” diameter circle, die cut an opening in the upper portion of the Basic White (layer).
2. Stamp the greeting using Night of Navy ink in the lower left corner of the Basic White (layer).
3. Die cut a 2 ½” diameter circle in the Night of Navy cardstock in the approximate same area as the Basic White (layer). You can manipulate these pieces for layering later.
4. Repeat step 3 as follows:
a. Starry Sky cardstock using the 1 7/8” circle die
b. Orchid Oasis cardstock using the 1 3/8” circle die
5. Adhere the Night of Navy cardstock behind the Basic White (layer), turning the cardstock to achieve your desired layer behind the white. You’ll notice that the layer is not symmetrical.
6. Repeat step 5 as follows:
a. Adhere the Starry Sky cardstock behind the Night of Navy
b. Adhere the Orchid Oasis cardstock behind the Starry Sky
7. Using your scissors, trim away the excess-colored cardstock so that it’s either aligned or hidden behind the Basic White (layer).
8. Hold the Basic White (layer) over the card base for placement. Using your pencil, trace the inside circle onto the card base.
9. Stamp the daisy image using Night of Navy ink inside the traced circle. Let the ink dry. Erase any visible pencil lines.
10. Adhere the Basic White (layer) layers to the center of the card base using Dimensionals. Place Dimensionals around the inside of the die cut circle opening to support the die cut openings.
11. Stamp the dragonfly image using Night of Navy ink on Basic White scrap cardstock. Color the image using the Stampin’ Blends Markers, water painters with ink, or water color pencils.
12. Punch the image out using the coordinating punch.
13. Place Wink of Stella on the dragonfly’s wings. Let dry.
14. Adhere the dragonfly to the lower right side of the layered circles using Dimensionals.
15. Place several rhinestones on the card base as shown.