A quick way to create shaker cards using SU! Acetate Envelopes!
Purple Posey Cardstock
8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score @ 4 1/4"
3 1/2" x 1 1/2" for 'Peace' die cut
-apply double sided adhesive sheet
to the back of this before die cutting
Shimmer White - Wings
4" x 3 1/2" - cut 2
4" x 5 1/4" - card inside
3 1/2" x 2" - bottom layer of 'Peace'
3" x 1 1/2" - 2nd layer of 'Peace'
Feels Like Frost DSP
5 1/2" x 4"
4" x 3/4" for inside panel
16" if you want to wrap it around the
Acetate layer. Less if you just want
to tie a separate bow.
Use several pinches for the inside of
the Acetate envelope.
1. Place the DSP into the front of a clear acetate envelope and align it to the bottom left corner. Fold the excess clear envelope to the right side of the back of the envelope and use scotch tape to tape it down securely.
2. Flip the envelope back over so that the front is facing you, and add several pinches of Snowflake sequins (or sequins of your choice). Fold the top flap back, remove the covering over the adhesive strip and securely close the top flap. You can add additional scotch tape if you prefer.
3. Take the Bakers Twine (or ribbon of your choice) and wrap it around the acetate envelop and tie a bow on the left-hand side.
4. Attach the shaker panel to the front of the card base using a strong adhesive. You may also use dimensionals if you prefer.
5. The sentiment has 3 pieces
a) - Apply a piece of adhesive sheet
to the back of the Purple Posey
cardstock and die cut using the
detailed 'Peace' die.
b) - Die cut the 2nd layer of the
'Peace' die on Seaside Spray
c) - Die cut the 3rd layer of the
'Peace' die on Whisper White
6. Remove the adhesive covering from the back of the Purple Posey 'Peace' and attach it to the Seaside Spray layer. Take that piece and attach to the Whisper White 'Peace' layer.
7. Cut one detailed wing and one solid wing from the Shimmer White cardstock. Add adhesive to the back of the detailed wing and attach it to the solid wing. Attach that piece on the upper left side of the acetate panel on the card front using double-sided adhesive.
8. Apply dimensionals to the 'Peace' sentiment and place it below the wings and over the Bakers Twine, if you chose to wrap that around the acetate panel. If you just tied a bow, then attach that to the left side of the 'Peace' sentiment.
9. Stamp your sentiment on the 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock and attach to the inside of the card. Add the strip of 4" x 3/4" DSP to the bottom of the Whisper White.
10. You are finished!