his is a Stampin' Up! Occasions 2107 Catalog Sneak Peak. This card features the Party Animal Suite found on pages 4-5. (USA version.)
The card features the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, the Party Animal Designer Series Paper and the coordinating card-stock suite.
• Cardstock: Pacific Point card stock cut at 4.25” X 11” and scored at 5.5”. You will have a top fold card.
• Whisper White layer is 4” X 5.25” (this is the piece where you will stamp your sentiment.)
• Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 4” X 4”
• The Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP) is cut at a slight angle and attached at the top and bottom of the Whisper White Panel to create the open white space in the middle. Don’t worry about what angle it should be cut at, you have creative freedom at this point or use the photo above as a point of reference.
• Stamp the sentiment with Pacific Point ink.
• Die cut the balloons using the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit dies and the Balloon Bouquet punch out of scrap pieces of Emerald Envy card-stock, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango card-stock. Use the Lucky Stars embossing folder to emboss the Pacific Point balloon. Adhere to your card and place 3 Enamel Shapes randomly on your card for a little extra wow!