T his Project is great for any gift or just to brighten your day. The punch helps you pop these out quick, the stamp helps you add extra pop! Butterfly is just pretty.
1. Stamp out Daisy flower on cardstock color of choice. You need 2 solid flowers for every stem. (I have 6 flowers in this vase, but you decide how many you want, the fuller will look better)
2. Use daisy punch and line up to punch out. I had to cut a straight edge near one side to get close to line up and punch well.
3. Punch out a design paper flower.
4. Use paper piecer to poke hole and thread solid, design, solid. Arrange flowers so they stagger each other and place small amount glue to center in-between to secure flowers together.
5. Add glue dot to underside of bottom flower to secure to flower stem.
6.Cut shadow butterfly out, then 2 stamp colors from stampset with your choice of color. I cut small detail Butterly in gold glimmer paper that was lined with adhesive paper, this was placed in the center of butterfly.
7. Vase has paper shreds in it. Arrange flowers and butterfly.