C ard made from Stampin’ Up! Products
Thick Basic White 4 1/4” x 11” score 5 1/2”
DSP (blue hearts) 4 3/16 x 5 7/16”
(Bicycle) 4 1/8” x 3 1/8”
DSP (Sweet Sorbet Gingham) 5” x 1”
(Balmy Blue Gingham) 1/2” x 5”
1. Glue the Gingham Dsp’s together with the blue at the right edge of the Sweet Sorbet one. Using punch flag the bottom.
2. Attach the Heart Balmy Blue DSP to card front.
3. Attach the Bicycle DSP across the middle.
4.Glue the flagged Gingham DSP over the left side making it even with the top.
5. Punch hearts and leaves from DSP. Place on dimensionals and attach to lower left of the flagged DSP. Add a red rhinestone at the top of heart.
6. Diecut a circle from basic white cardstock and glue to upper left corner. Fussy cut a bicycle from the DSP and place on dimensionals and then attach it to the circle. Add two red Rhinestones to the circle.
7. Stamp sentiment on basic white cardstock and Diecut it out and snip off the left side to attach to the lower left corner
8. Make a bow and attach to the upper right corner of the card.
Stamp the sentiment using Black Memento Ink and then stamp the hearts with Sweet Sorbet Ink Pad.
Add a 1/2” x 4 1/4” DSP strip to the bottom of the card