tamp Sets: Count on Me, Country Bouquet
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Thick Basic White
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Cherry Cobbler
Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Framed Florets Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of the card is Thick Basic White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Cherry Cobbler cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”. Insert the layer into the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and use oval/die frame in the center.
3. The third layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”. Insert the Basic White layer in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and use the oval die with the oval hearts die as well as the oval/die frame in the center at the same time. Keep the white oval and red oval frame and save the rest for a different project.
4. On the Basic White oval, ink up the bear with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends.
5. Ink up the sentiment “Happy Valentine’s Day” at the bottom of the Basic White layer with Cherry Cobbler ink.
6. Layer the Cherry Cobbler layer onto the base of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Layer the Basic White layer over the Cherry Cobbler layer.
8. Insert the bear oval and Cherry Cobbler oval frame in the center with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.