T his beautiful bundle includes an awesome die set that you will use for multiple projects. the stamps can be used for cards and scrapbook projects alike. This will be a great set to be used for many years to come.
1. Polished Pink Cardbase 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half at 4 1/4 in
2. Blushing Bride is cut out with Scallop die and layered on card front.
3. Basic white is cut out with Stitched rectangle that fits in this Scallop Box.
4. I have stamped the Triple floral image with stem in Soft Succulent ink to the top right side of the stitched square.
5. Using Polished Pink ink, stamp the floral portion of the image.
6. Using polished Pink stamped sentiment to Left side top of White Square.
7. Blushing Bride DSP 1 1/4 in x 3 3/8 in from Hand Penned DSP , is placed at the bottom of stitched square.
8. Wrap piece of Polished Pink Open Weave ribbon across top edge of DSP. Adhere down these layers to card front, then can add bow to front with more pink ribbon.
9. Add 4 in x 5 1/4 in basic white paper inside card. Stamp off triple floral stemmed image then stamp to one side of white with polished pink.
1. Evening Evergreen 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in card base folded in half at 4 1/4 in. Layer 4 in x 5 1/4 in basic white on inside of card.
2. Soft Succulent 4 in x 5 1/4 in has scallop edge cut off one side. This is layered on card front.
3. Basic White 3 1/2 in x 5 in has polished pink full shadow daisy image stamped first and second generation stamping.
4. Using Soft Succulent Ink stamp the daisy outline and stamp over the pink shadow daisies. Attach this stamped panel to card front.
5. Using some Hand Penned DSP 1 1/4 in x 5 in layered to left side of card front.
6. Stamp sentiment on 3/4 in x 2 in basic white with soft succulent. This is adhered to soft succulent scalloped label.
7. Using Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon twisted ribbon shaped and adhered behind a scallop label and place both on bottom portion of card.