tamp Set: Christmas to Remember
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP, Let it Snow Embellishment Kit (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Seasonal Labels Dies, Stylus Shapes, ¼” Black and White Gingham Ribbon, Dauber, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Pacific Point cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front of the base card.
3. The third layer is (snowflakes) Storybook Gnomes DSP cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and adhered to the Basic White second layer on the card.
4. To make the snowman, you need to die-cut Basic White circles from the Stylus Shapes in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Then take a Dauber and Balmy Blue to sponge the edges of each circle.
5. Use the retired “Let It Snow Embellishment Kit” to use the pieces for his eyes, nose, twig arms, and buttons. They have adhesive backings. Or you can draw on the nose, and use Matte Black Dots for the eyes, mouth, and buttons.
6. Take about 3 to 4 inches of ribbon and fold in it half. Place it between the head and middle body with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add Dimensionals in between each body piece.
7. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to add the snowman to the bottom of the card.
8. Ink up the sentiment “Have a Holly Jolly Christmas” from the Christmas to Remember stamp set with Pacific Point ink on Basic White cardstock. Die-cut with the label from the Seasonal Labels Dies. Adhere with Dimensionals to the top of the card.