tamp Set: Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Lemon Lolly
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Radiating Stitches Dies, Cheerful Daisies Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
1. The base of the card is Misty Moonlight cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Lemon Lolly cut at approximately 4” x 5-1/2” so when it is inserted into the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the largest Radiating Stitched Die, it will cut and emboss the cardstock.
3. The third layer is Misty Moonlight cardstock cut at approximately 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” so that will do the same as the large die.
4. Ink up the largest outline daisy stamp with Misty Moonlight on Basic White cardstock. Ink up the largest image daisy stamp with Misty Moonlight ink, second generation (after inking, stamp off on grid paper) on top of the first image (2-step stamping).
5. Ink up the stem and two leaves on Basic White Cardstock with Misty Moonlight and die-cut with the flower, stem, and two leaves with the Cheerful Daisies Dies.
6. Arrange the daisy, stem, and leaves on the Radiating Stitched Misty Moonlight cardstock. Adhere them with Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and Dimensionals.
7. Ink up the daisy center with Lemon Lolly ink and die-cut with the Cheerful Daisies Die.
8. Ink up the sentiment “Wishing you the Brightest Birthday” with Misty Moonlight ink on Basic White and die-cut with the label from the Cheerful Daisies Dies. Attach below the daisy with Dimensionals.