C ollecting Hugs & Kisses Valentine
Start with basic Card cut 5 1/2 x 11 scored at 4 1/4
Cut Cardstock & DSP :
1) Blushing Bride Cardstock 2 3/4 x 4
2) Blushing Bride Cardstock 1/2 x 4
3) Basic White Cardstock 3 x 6
4) Basic White Cardstock Two strips of
2 x 5 3/8
5) Basic Black 2x 3
6) Sweet Talk DSP 6 x 5 3/8
Die cut using dies from Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
1) Using 3 x 6 white cardstock die cut Frame and Sentiment bubble
2) Using 2 x 3 black cardstock die cut two sentiment bubbles
Punch a few small heart punches for front of card and bigger hearts from Heart Builder pack for inside of card.
I used two large and two small of the big heart punches and two small hearts for card front.
Stamp and adhere pieces according to Project Front. Sentiments were adhered with dimensionals.
two black dies are overlapping to make shadow under Sentiment.
Score DSP by 6" horizontal at 3/4,
1 1/2, 2 1/4, 3, 3 3/4, 4 1/2, 5 1/4
Adhere two strips of white 2 x 5 3/8, each one on inner edges 2' Horizontal
Fold scored DSP like an accordion with front of DSP ends facing you.
Bump & adhere DSP forward facing edges against white strips. Accordion is done.
On inside of card adhere larger hearts that were punched onto three folds of accordion.
Card is complete