1. Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut a piece of Pool Party to 4" X 5-1/4".
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White 2" X 5".
4. Stamp the 2" piece with the long egg stamp. Make rows of eggs in the colors: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette.
5. Stamp larger egg to the right side of the Pool Party piece using Pool Party ink.
6. Attach the white piece to the Pool Party piece with Snail. Attach the Pool Party piece to the card base using Snail.
7. Stamp the Bunny on Whisper White using Black Archival ink. Color in the ears and nose with the Stampin' Write Pink Pirouette marker.
8. Color his bow tie with the Pool Party marker.
9. Cut out the bunny with the second largest stitched circle framelit.
10. Stamp the grass under the bunny. You might need two rows.
11. Die cut the two eggs using the Sale-a-bration Glimmer paper. Glue to the card with the fine tip glue.
12. Cut the Daffodil Delight piece using the largest stitched framelit.
13. Use Snail to attach the white piece to the Daffodil piece.
14. Attach the Daffodil circle to the card using Dimensionals.
15. Stamp the saying on Whisper White using the Black Archival ink.
16. Cut the saying out using the banner from the Gift Card framelits.
17. Attach the saying to the card using Dimensionals.
18. Attach two rhinestones to either side of the banner piece.