T hank you to Stamping Creations With Marilyn for sharing this design.
- Basic Black Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score @ 4 1/4".
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4".
- Shimmery White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" (for detailed butterflies).
- Shimmer Vellum: cut 1 @ 5" x 6" (for solid butterflies).
- Basic Black Cardstock: fold on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine plates to create a sandwich from the bottom up as follows: Plate 1, Plate 3, Silicone Craft Sheet, Cardstock, Die, Plate 3.
- Using the large Brilliant Wings Die emboss the front of the card base using the sandwich created in the instructions above. Run through the Stamp & Cut Emboss Machine.
- Cut the solid butterflies from the Shimmer Vellum with Stamp & Cut Emboss Machine.
- Cut the detailed butterflies from the Shimmery White Cardstock with Stamp & Cut Emboss Machine.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the detailed butterflies to the solid butterflies. Put some glue on the body of the butterfly and attach it to the solid butterfly letting the wings float.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the completed butterflies to the card front following the embossed images - trim as needed.
- Embellish with Silver Epoxy Essentials.
- Stamp your sentiment on the Basic White Cardstock using the In Bloom Stamp Set and if you wish decorate with the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set using the ink that matches your Shimmer Vellum solid butterflies.