T hank you to Lisa Patubo-Daniel for sharing this card.
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4"; cut 1 @ 3/4" x 3" (for greeting).
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper: cut 1 at 4 1/4" x 5 1/4"; cut 1 @ 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" (Butterflies); scraps for little butterflies for inside card and envelope.
- Vellum Cardstock: 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".
- Fold cardbase on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Use Stitched Rectangle Die and Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine to cut the Artistry Blooms DSP, adhere to the card front with adhesive of your choice.
- Use Stitched So Sweetly Dies and Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine to cut the Vellum Cardstock.
- Use Butterfly Beauty Dies and Artistry Blooms DSP with Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine to cut the butterfly piece; cut small butterflies from the edges of this piece. Adhere the butterfly piece to the vellum, and then glue the entire piece to the card front (I only dabbed glue on the back of the vellum behind the butterfly paper).
- Stamp greeting on Basic White Cardstock 3/4" x 3" and punch the ends with the Banners Pick-a-Punch. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Decorate butterflies with Champagne Rhinestones and greeting piece with colored Rhinestones (I colored them with the Dark Night of Navy blend).
- Stamp sentiment on inside of card and decorate with little butterflies cut from DSP.
- Decorate envelope with little butterflies cut from DSP.