T his set is so super fun. These birds are just perfect for each of the fall seasons. They are so adorable and you will want to use them every year!!
1. Cajun Craze Cardbase 8.5 " x 5.5 " folded at 4.25"
2. Adhere 4” x 5 1⁄4 ” DSP to card front.
3. Adhere 1 1⁄2” x 4” strip of DSP to Pretty Peacock mat and adhere to card front.
4. Die cut largest Stitched Shape Circle in Thick Whisper White and adhere to Pretty
Peacock Scalloped Circle.
5. Stamp turkey on circle using Memento ink. Colour turkey using Blends.
6.Adhere flags of Burlap Ribbon to back of scalloped circle using Snail and then
adhere circle to card front using Snail.
7. Stamp sentiment in Memento on bottom of stitched rectangle. Adhere to card front.
1. Whisper White Cardbase 8.5" x 5.5" folded at 4.25"
2. Adhere 3 x 4” piece of DSP to card front.
3. Die cut largest circle from DSP.
Adhere to card front.
4. Sentiment is stamped on 1 3/8 scallop in Night of Navy and adhered over top of circle DSP. Copper Star is also adhered next to end of sentiment.
3. Stamp three birds in Memento ink and colour with Blends, to thick whisper white strip 5 1/8" x 1 7/8". The gold stars are colored with Delicate Gold Ink and a Q tip. Adhere this strip to a Night of Navy 5 1/4" x 2" and secure to card front using Dimensionals. I added puff paint to the ball and cuff of Santa Hat.