P retty birthday card made with Stampin' Up! products including one that can be earned for FREE during Sale-A-Bration.
Cut cardstock and designer paper pieces to the following sizes using a Paper Trimmer and Paper Snips Scissors:
- card from Calypso Coral Cardstock at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4" of lines of white hexagons drawn on orange background design from Favored Flowers 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper
- 1-5/8" x 6" of closely spaced white horizontal and vertical lines drawn on green background design Favored Flowers 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper
- 1-1/4' x 6" from Basic White Cardstock
- flowers and leaves cut from tightly packed pinkish mums and dark green leaves design from Favored Flowers 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper
As you are ready to stamp using the Biggest Wish Set, place the cardstock on the Stampin' Pierce Mat. Using the mat will help you get a cleaner image each time you stamp.
Mount the script "happy" and script "birthday" words on Block I together so they say "happy birthday" when stamped. Ink the sentiments up with the Calypso Coral Ink Pad. Stamp the sentiment in the center of the horizontal white strip.
Adhere the stamped white strip to the center of the green Favored Flowers Designer Paper strip. The left and right edges will be even.
Adhere the matted sentiment strip diagonally across the center of the horizontal orange with hexagons Favored Flowers Designer Paper rectangle. Use Paper Snips Scissors to cut off any excess designer paper and cardstock on the left and right edges.
Adhere the layered designer paper rectangle to the front of the Calypso Coral card.
If you haven't already done so, cut out a single mum with leaves and a set of two mums with leaves from the Favored Flowers Designer Paper by hand using the Paper Snips Scissors.
Using Stampin' Seal, adhere the set of two mums with leaves cut out to the top of the card so they overlap the upper left side of the matted sentiment strip a bit. You may need to trim off additional leaves. If so, you can adhere them in another area if needed.
Use Stampin' Dimensionals and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the single flower and leaves cut out to the bottom right corner of the card so it overlaps the bottom right side of the matted sentiment strip a bit.
Use the mini spatula on the Take Your Pick to carefully peel up 7 different size gold sequins from the sheet of Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins making sure you get the adhesive backings as well. Adhere them randomly to the card front.