tamp Set: Beauty of Friendship
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Basic White, In Good Taste DSP
Ink: Versamark, Early Espresso, Soft Pastels Assortment, Gold Embossing Powder
Other: Paper Trimmer, Daubers, Double Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, and Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of the card is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is In Good Taste DSP (woodgrain) cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the base of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. The Basic White cardstock is cut at 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”. Ink up the tree from Beauty of Friendship with Early Espresso ink and randomly stamp three trees along the bottom.
4. Next, take the stamp with fewer leaves and ink it up with Versamark ink. Stamp it on all three trees.
5. Use copy paper for a pallet and use the Soft Pastels using Melody Mango first by taking a Dauber to add the pastel to the tree leaves. Take another Dauber to add Poppy Parade to the tree leaves.
6. Use a Dauber to create Mossy Meadow for the grass and the Night of Navy pastel for the sky.
7. Use an Embossing Buddy over the tree leaves and use the sprinkle stamp with Versamark to randomly add to the leaves. Add Gold Embossing Powder. Heat set with Heat Tool.
8. Layer onto the 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” Early Espresso cardstock. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the
9. Ink up sentiment “You Truly Inspire Me” with Early Espresso ink. Punch out with Double-Oval Punch and Early Espresso for the scallop layer.