1. Cut Early Espresso Cardstock to 8-1⁄2 × 5-1⁄2" and fold in half.
2. Cut Bumblebee DSP to 4 × 5-1⁄4", wrap Early Espresso Trim around DSP and tie a bow. Attach panel to
3. Die-cut label from Basic White Cardstock with Stitched So Sweetly Dies and stamp chicken image in
Memento Ink. Color with Stampin' Blends and attach to DSP layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
4. Stamp balloon mage again in Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock, color with Blends, cut out with Paper Snips and attach to label with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Stamp sentiment in Memento Ink on a strip of Basic White Cardstock, trim if necessary and attach to card
with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Embellish card with Red Rhinestones.