his fun-fold Adorable Owl card is adorable and I cased it from Angie Juda, another demonstrator because I thought it was so cute. Here are the instructions but she has a video Angie's video
Stamp Set: Adorable Owl
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, 12” x 12” Day at the Farm DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Simply Scoring Score Tool, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Timber Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Real Red and Burlap Ribbon Combo, Pastel Backed Adhesive Sequins, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
1. The base of the card Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”.
2. The second layer is also Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Timber Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
3. Then cut more Crumb Cake cardstock at 4-1/4” x 11” and score on the 11” side at 3”, 5-1/2”, 7-1/2”, and 9” with the Simply Scoring Score Tool. Use the Bone Folder to burnish the score lines.
4. Cut a belly band at 2-3/4” x 4” and wrap the Burlap Ribbon around the band and tie a bow. Use a Glue Dot to hold the bow in place.
5. Cut the Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”.
6. The chicken wire DSP is cut at 1-1/4” x 4” and 2-1/4” x 4”. The Cherry Cobbler plaid DSP is cut at 1-3/4” x 4”. Add each DSP to the folds with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Then there are Basic White scraps for stamping the owl and a stitched Basic White circle using the Stitched Circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Use the Tuxedo Black Memento to stamp the owl. Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends. Use the Paper Snips to cut him out and attach to the Basic White stitched circle. Add 3 of the Pastel Backed Sequins. Attach the circle to the belly band using Dimensionals.
8. This card was created by Angie Juda, but it was so cute, I had to recreate it exactly as she did.