tamp Set: Awesome Otter, Sweet Conversations
Cardstock: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Sunshine and Rainbows DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pool Party
Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Sweet Hearts Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Resin Hearts Embellishments (retired)
1. The base of the card is Pool Party cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer (rainbows) is from the Sunshine and Rainbows DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and then cut at an angle with the Paper Trimmer.
3. Die-cut a Bermuda Bay trim from the Brilliant Rainbow Dies and attach it along the edge of the DSP with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
4. Ink up the otter with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color him in with the Stampin’ Blends. I added a retired resin heart that I colored with the Pool Party Stampin’ Blend. Fussy cut him out with the Paper Snips.
5. Die-cut a label from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and ink up the “Happy Valentine’s Day” from the Sweet Conversations stamp set with Pool Party ink on the right side of the label leaving room for the otter on the left. I cut the stamp so that it would fit.
6. Attach the otter to the label with Dimensionals.
7. Attach to the middle of the card with Dimensionals.
8. Die-cut Bermuda Bay hearts from the Sweet Heart Dies and attach randomly to the right side of the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.