tamp Set: Autumn Leaves
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Basic White, Gold Foil, and All About Autumn 6” x 6” DSP
Ink: Copper Clay
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Autumn Leaves Dies, Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Copper Clay cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is from the DSP and I used 1” x 5-1/4” strip of the Metallic Mossy Meadow on the left side that was embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder and then adhere the other side of the DSP cut at 3” x 5-1/4” on the right side. Adhere both sides with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. Die-cut a Basic White label using the Autumn Leaves Dies. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of the card.
4. Cut two leaves using the Autumn Leaves Dies with Copper Clay and Gold Foil. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Add three of the Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots to the card.