S hark Frenzy is so super cute, and great to uplift anyone but especially children or grandchildren. As we come to an end of a catalog year, sadly this stamps is going away, So here are some ideas to get some more use out of these super cute guy and gal sharks. Also the stitched shapes are going away, but very used and will always be loved. So I am showcasing both of these items this month.
1. Grey Granite card base is 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half at 4 1/4 in vertically. Line inside of card with basic white 4 in x 5 1/4 in.
2. Front of card has layer Night of Navy 4 in x 5 1/4 in, then on top of this layer is the Pool Party, I have already cut bubbles out of the top corner, to showcase the Navy Cardstock underneath.
3. At the bottom of page add the layer of Sand and Sea DSP that resembles sand, this has been cut with the curved die.
4. I stamped with memento black my large shark on the large square at an angle. The inside of the shark I inked up with memento black but stamped off on scrap paper, then stamp the shark. I then stamped mustache, eye glass with memento black. Then add a tie or bow tie in basic black.
5. I have I have placed a leaf die cuts to the left side, the solid one on the bottom.
6. I stamped DOO, DOO, DOO sentiment across the top of card in memento black.
7. I added some fishes to front of card with Calypso Coral.
1. Magenta Madness card base measures 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half 4 1/4 in vertically. Line inside with basic white 4 in x 5 1/4 in.
2. Layer on front 4 in x 5 1/4 in balmy blue that has been ran thru Seabed Embossing folder.
3. Take a piece of the yellow shell DSP that measures 4 in x 1 in and trim in a wave formation across the top. Layer this to the bottom edge of the pink shell DSP that measure 4 in x 1 1/2 in . Then glue both of these down to bottom of edge of card.
4. Stamp large shark in memento black on large stitch circle. Ink inside of shark in Magenta Madness and stamp off on scratch paper, then stamp shark.
5. Ink small shark on die cut in same procedure as above with memento black. Place baby shark at bottom of large shark fin with dimensional.
6. Stamp on bow stamp on bow die cut with magenta madness, and place on large shark up by top fin with dimensional.
7. Stamp I Love You sentiment on white oval in Magenta Madness and layer on DSP scallop. Place this in top left corner with dimensional.