A s we say goodbye to summer and in bark on the change of seasons, I could not help but select these adorable animals. They may be prepared for winter but will bring joy to your friends and family all season long!
1. Basic Grey 8.5 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half vertically.
2. Line inside of card with Basic White 4 in x 5 1/4 in.
3. On card front layer background die cut in basic black from candy candy dies.
4. Stamp raccoon in memento black in on thick basic white diorama. I colored raccoon with Smokey Slate, Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce Blends. Adhere diorama layer to lower end card front with dimensionals.
5. Stamp sentiment on 1/2 in x 4 in strip in memento black ink. Adhere this strip with dimentionals at top of card front.
6. Adhere adhesive back stars on card front wherever you desire.
1. Soft Suede 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half horizontally. Layer a piece of basic white 4 in x 5 1/2 in to inside of card.
2. Add to card base leaving 1/4 in at the top with basic white 3 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in, that has been ran thru Whimsical Woodland Embossing Folder.
3. Layer on top of the white layer at lower edge of card leaving 1/4 in boarder and this should cover the ends of white edge, Evening Evergreen Glimmer Hill that has been cut with border edge dies.
4. Stamp image on stitched vellum circle with memento black ink. Let ink dry on its own or with heat tool carefully. After ink is dry , then I carefully colored with blends. (You can color the non stamped side of vellum, to limit possible smearing of ink). I used Smokey slate, Cherry cobbler, shaded spruce blends. Using light amt of wet glue on image to adhere vellum down to card front.
5. Stamp sentiment in black ink to stitched banner, then adhere with dimensionals to upper middle of card.