I love the colors and patterns in the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper pack, and I've had fun making cards with them. Learn how to make pretty cards like this one quickly using this layout and papers from the Hydrangea Hill paper pack. Using this layout works with any patterned paper and for any occasion, too!
Cardstock measurements (in inches):
• Gorgeous Grape: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
• Basic White: 4 x 5-1/4 (you need 2) plus a
scrap for the punched out tag
• Hydrangea Hill Paper: 3 x 4 (2 patterns)
1. Fold the Gorgeous Grape piece in half to form the card base.
2. Adhere one of the Hydrangea Hill pieces to the Basic White layer at an angle, then adhere the second Hydrangea Hill piece on top of the first patterned piece (you can angle it or not…it’s up to you!).
3. Wrap the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the Basic White/patterned paper layer and tie in a knot.
4. Adhere that layer to the card base.
5. Stamp a greeting on a scrap of Basic White cardstock in Gorgeous Grape ink, then punch out using the Timeless Label Punch. Adhere the greeting tag to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Add 3 Pastel Pearls on the card front in random places.
7. If desired, stamp a greeting on the second 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White layer before adhering it to the inside of the card.
Here is another card I made using this layout.
For more card ideas, add your name to my email list at https://mailchi.mp/27fe12fd7d81/get-card-ideas-now