1. Cut your cardstock into the following measurements:
a. Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” for the card base AND 2-1/2” x 4”
b. Shaded Spruce: 4” x 5-1/4”
c. Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5-1/4”
d. Whisper White: 2-1/4” x 3-3/4” AND 4” x 5-1/4”
e. You will need a scrap piece of Cherry Cobbler on which you will stamp your tree.
2. Ink up the tree stamp from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set in Golden Glitz Delicata ink. Set aside to dry for a few minutes.
3. Fold your 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Cherry Cobbler in half to create your card base.
4. Using the Triple Banner Punch, create your banner out of the Designer Series Paper.
5. Adhere the banner to the piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock. Trim any excess banner paper from the top.
6. Adhere the Shaded Spruce piece to the card base.
7. Ink up the greeting from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp on the lower portion of the 2-1/4” x 3-3/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock.
8. Adhere the greeting layer to the 2-1/2” x 4” piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
9. Wrap a piece of Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon around the Cherry Cobbler/Whisper White layer and tie in a knot (or bow!).
10. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
11. Using the Tree Punch, punch out your tree. It should be dry now!
12. Adhere the tree to the card front as shown.
Note: Since the Delicata Golden Glitz ink is unavailable, use Cherry Cobbler ink for your tree!