M ake use of punches to add pretty focal points like I did using the Medium Daisy Punch.
Cardstock measurement (in inches):
-Basic White: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Basic Black: 4-1/4 x 3 (embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder)
- Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
1. Fold the Basic White piece in half to form the card base.
2. Run the Basic Black layer through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front as shown.
3. Punch out flowers in a variety of colors using the Medium Daisy Punch. Layer the flowers, one on top of the other, and secure with adhesive or mini glue dots. Next adhere flowers to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
4. Put one Pastel Pearl in the center of each flower.
5. Ink up your greeting in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, the stamp on the card front as shown.
If desired stamp a greeting on the inside of the card.
For more card ideas, add your name to my email list at https://mailchi.mp/27fe12fd7d81/get-card-ideas-now