1. Cut Whisper White Piece 4-1/4"X 5-1/4".
2. Cut Designer Paper 1" strips by 5-1/4".
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White 2" X 2", Pool Party 2-1/4" XD 2-1/4", Old Olive 2-1/5" X 2-1/2".
4. Punch Whisper White with 2-1/2" circle punch. Cut Old Olive piece with circle framelits using the 6th largest circle.
5. Punch one balloon each out of pool party and old olive designer paper using the smaller ballo0n from the balloon bouquet.
6. Stamp the Happy Birthday using the Tin of Cards set in Pool Party ink.
7. Stamp the frog with Black Memento ink.
8. Use the Blender pens and color the flog Old Olive. The spots are colored with the Stampin' Write marker in Cucumber Crush.
9. For the water use the swish from the Work of Art set in Pool Party ink. Go over it with Clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle.
Attach the balloons to the card with glue dots. Attach the baker's twine with glue dots under the circle and use Tombow glue to attach the string to the frog.
10. Assemble the card using snail and dimensionals.