Stamp Set: Welcoming Woods
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Cajun Craze
Ink: Gray Granite, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Timber Embossing Folder, Give It a Whirl,
1/4” Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Blending Brushes, Scotch tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Timber Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
3. Take the Soft Suede ink pad and lightly rub it across the embossed image.
4. Cut Whisper White cardstock at 3-1/2” x 4”. Ink up the tree stamp with Gray Granite.
5. Begin blending Balmy Blue ink with a Stampin’ Blend across the center of the trees.
6. Then blend Pacific Point ink above the Balmy blue and then blend Night of Navy ink above the Pacific Point. Be sure to use several different Blending Brushes. Wipe them off on a microfiber cloth.
7. Blend Pumpkin Pie ink below the Balmy Blue. Then blend Soft Suede at the bottom.
8. Use Soft Suede on the ground covering stamp making sure it is lined up with trees.
9. Add Soft Suede leaves. Layer to the 3-3/4” x 4-1/4” Cajun Craze cardstock layer.
10. Wrap Gold ribbon around both layers and adhere in the back with Scotch tape. Put Dimensionals on the back of the layers and adhere to the card front.
11. Ink up the sentiment “Happy Birthday” with Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and die cut with the Give It a Whirl label die. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue over the ribbon.