V alentine Kiss Box
1. Cut Blushing Bride cardstock 4-1/4" X 5"
2. Score the 5" side @ 1-1/4", 2-1/2", 3-3/4" and fold on score lines
3. Use Decorative Label Punch and with the folded cardstock place the punch in the middle half of the punch and punch out.
4. Cut window sheet 2-1/2" X 2-1/2" and score at 1-1/4". Use mini glue dots to adhere.
5. Stamp flowers from the Bloomin' Heart stamps with Real Red ink all over the front and back of box. Be careful to make sure you turn the box when going to the back so all faces up.
Stamp the saying it's in the air on the front.
6. Run Snail down the back and adhere the kisses. You will need 5.
Run Snail on the front piece and wrap to the back of the box.
7. Wrap 12" of Real Red Cotton Ribbon around the side of the box and tie in a bow.
8. Cut Real Red cardstock 1-1/2' X 4-1/2". Adhere the pink box to the red cardstock.
9. Punch out a mini heart out of the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper with the mini punch pack and adhere with a glue dot.