V alentine Heart Box
1. Start with an 11” x 2” strip of Blushing Bride CS. On the short side, score at 3/8” and 1-5/8.
2. On the long side, score at 2-¾”, 5-½” and 8-¼”.
3. With the Big Shot, emboss the middle of the scored piece with the Hearts Adorning Accents Folder. You will need to run through the embossing folder twice, once for each side.
4. Cut off the four end tabs.
5. Place Tear and Tape or Fast Fuse all along the middle tabs.
6.Cut a wide ‘V’ in the middle tab and angle cut the tab ends.
7.Punch a hole near the end score marks, indicated by the blue dots.
8.Cut two of the 3rd largest framelit hearts in Real Red CS. Pierce one of the hearts with the Occasions Paper-piercing pack.
9. Remove one of the sticky strip liners from the Blushing Bride scored piece. Attach it the to the first Heart by lining up the middle score line with the bottom point of the heart and the other score line with the edge of the heart.
10. Repeat step nine for the other side. Then attach the second heart in the same manner.
11. Feed an 18” length of 5/8" Gold Satin Ribbon through the holes so that it spans the top of the heart.
12.Close the flaps at the top of the box and tie closed with the ribbon.
13. Finish the rest of the box as desired. I Stamped the Blooming Heart in Memento on Whisper White and cut out with heart punch. I used the Sweetheart punch to punch out the Gold heart. Then I stamped the XOXO with Real Red ink on the smallest Lots of Labels framelits and added rhinestones.