T o A Wild Rose stamp set using Rococo Rose ink
1. Color the pearls with the Rococo Rose Blends marker and let dry.
2. Ink the solid rose with Rococo Rose ink and, using a scrap of Whisper White card stock, stamp off once then stamp onto a second piece of Whisper White scrap for die cutting.
3.Ink up the shaded rose with Rococo Rose ink, line it up and stamp over the solid one.
4. Ink up the outline stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, line it up and stamp over the other two images. It doesn't have to be perfect to look beautiful!
5. Place the coordinating flower die around the flower image and cut out with a die cutting machine.
6. With Mossy Meadow ink, stamp 2 of the outline leaves and cut out.
7. Line up the 1" x 5" piece of DSP to the left edge of the Whisper White panel and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
8. Line up the Rococo Rose ribbon to the right of the DSP on the panel and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
9. Place Dimensionals on the back of the leaves and place as shown, lining them up to the right of the ribbon.
10. Place Dimensionals on the back of the flower, line it up with the left edge of the DSP and adhere between the 2 groups of leaves so that only the leaves show and the stems are hidden.
11. Stamp "hello" with Mossy Meadow between the two lower leaves.
12. With the Take Your Pick tool, pick up the pearls and adhere to the card as shown.
13. With Liquid Glue, adhere the Whisper White card panel to the Basic Black panel.
14.Adhere the Basic Black panel to the Rococo Rose card base with Liquid Glue.
15. Adhere the Whisper White 5-1/4" x 4" inside panel to the bottom inside panel with Liquid Glue.
16. Finally, adhere the 1" x 4-1/4" piece of DSP to the inside bottom of the card.