I do love these Tulips---as they give the stamped image of a 3 D effect. Using Seaside Spray was a great choice for this pretty Easter / Spring Card!
Gather your supplies:
* 1 piece of Whisper White card stock that measures 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 when folded (8-/1/2 x 5-1/2) Also, 1 piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3-3/4 x 5 (for the inside layer. Stamp this piece with the small Tulip bud and the stem with leaf to the left side of the Whisper White piece
* 2 pieces of Seaside Spray card stock that measure 4 x 5-1/4 in---Run 1 of the pieces through the Big Shot with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder---this is for the front.
* 1 piece of Frosted Floral DSP cut 2-5/8 x 5 in
* 2 pieces of metallic Seaside Spray ribbon cut 5-1/2 in and 3 in
* Die cut with the large plain oval in Soft Sea Foam and with the next smaller scallop die, cut a piece of Whisper white.
* With a strip of Whisper white, stamp the Easter Greeting from Timeless Tulips---cut in a banner shape
* With another scrap of Whisper White, and using Seaside Spray Ink, stamp 2 tulips---fussy cut them out (or if you have the punch-punch them out with the tulip punch) You may put a bit of shimmer on the Tulips using Wink of Stella.
* Using Old Olive Ink, stamp the stems and leaves onto the scalloped oval.
* Adhere the 2 tulips in alignment to the stems on the scalloped oval.
* Adhere the scalloped oval to the plain Seaside Spray Oval using snail or liquid glue.
Assemble your card:
* For the inside---adhere the Whisper White piece with the stamped Tulip---to the plain Seaside Spray piece---adhere to the inside of the card base. You may use liquid glue or snail.
* Adhere the DSP to the left side of the embossed Seaside Spray piece of card stock. Align and adhere your ribbon vertically along the left side of the card---over the DSP. Adhere your oval layered Tulip piece to the right center of the front of the card using dimensionals.
* Adhere your sentiment banner piece to the bottom center of the front of the card--using dimensionals.
* tie the short ribbon piece to the upper edge of the ribbon strip.
* Finally, add your pearl gems---1 of each size to the right upper corner of the card