A n easy elegant card.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock at 4 1/4 by 11 inches and fold in half. Cut another piece of white cardstock at 4 by 5 1/4 inches.
2. Use the Petal Burst Embossing Folder to emboss the 4 by 5 1/4 inch piece of cardstock. Use the back of the image as the front and adhere it to the card base.
3. Cut the leaves from the
Thoughtful Branches stamp set out of gold foil. Adhere to the Petal Burst embossed piece.
4. Cut out two of the hydrangea flowers using the framelets. Cut one from the back of white glimmer paper. If you cut from the front of glimmer paper, it will not cut out completely. Cut a second hydrangea out of fun foam.
5. Why use fun foam that you use for kid's foam projects? If you try to pop up the hydrangea using Stampin' Dimensionals, where do you put them? Do you put tons of little snips of them on the back and hope they hold it up? Is part of the flower going to raised and part lower? With fun foam, the whole image is raised, so glue your glimmer paper hydrangea to the fun foam with liquid glue and you have a sleek strong image on your card.
6. Attach the flower to the card and emboss a sentiment of your choice in gold inside. Gorgeous!