1. Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock 10" X 6".
2. Score Landscape @ 1/2", 2-1/4", 5-1/4", 7".
3. Turn the piece to Portrait or short side and score @ 1-3/4".
4. Emboss the piece twice. Then cut up the scored lines and snip the tabs in half and miter the sides. Snip off the small edge to the score line. Use Tear & Tape and assemble the box.
5. Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock 2-3/4" X 3-1/4" and a piece of Shimmery White @ 2-1/2" X 3".
6. Stamp the pig using Black Archival ink. ( I used Stazon, but it is retired).
7. Use your blender pen and color the pig and grass. Refer to the video.
8. Color the flower with the Stampin' Write markers.
9.Attach the white piece with dimensionals to the yellow.
10. Attach the Yellow to the box with more Dimensionals.
11. Tie a bow on to the clip using the ribbon.