M ake this quick and easy card in 9 easy steps using the Sweetest Time Bundle and the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
1. Start by cutting your cardstock into the following measurements (in inches):
Whisper White: 4-1/4 x 11, folded in half for the card base.
Heartwarming Hugs Paper: 2 x 5-1/2
Real Red 1/2 x 4
Whisper White scrap for greeting label and candy images
2. Adhere the Heartwarming Hugs paper to the left side of the card front using Stampin' Seal or other adhesive.
3. Cut banner points on each end of the real red strip.
Tip: start by snipping in the center of the end, then cut corner to center snip from each side.
4. Ink up the greeting from the Sweetest Time Stamp Set in Real Red ink and stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock.
5. Using the appropriate size die from the Tasteful Labels Dies and your die cutting machine (I used the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine), cut the greeting out.
Next, adhere the red banner to the back of the greeting label, then add 4 Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the label and adhere to the card front as shown.
6. Ink up the candy image from the Sweetest Time Stamp Set in Real Red ink and stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Repeat 3 times, then do the same using Mossy Meadow ink.
7. Using the small circle die from the Sweetest Borders Dies and your die cutting machine, cut out each candy piece.
8. Put a Mini Stampin' Dimensional on the back of each candy piece and adhere to the card front in a random pattern.
9. Add a Red Rhinestone to the center of each candy piece.
Be sure to add your name to my email list athttps://bit.ly/2z5DwcG for email exclusive card ideas and tips!