N ew Catalog Time is always exciting with new product to check out. This bundle has wonderful font on the sentiments and the labels are totally awesome.
1. Grey Granite 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half vertically.
2. Cut a piece of In Good Taste DSP 4 in x 5 1/4. At the bottom place a piece of Early Expresso faux suede ribbon wrapped at bottom with antique buckle slid to right side. Adhere DSP to cardbase.
3. Stamp Sentiment on grey granite label with early expresso and place at top of card.
4. Stamp feather with Rocco Rose ink twice on whisper white card stock, ( I did not re ink, 2nd one is lighter). Trim the feathers out, glue one down and place one on dimentionals above the buckle.
1. Cinnamon Cider 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half vertically.
2. Very Vanilla 4 in x 5 1/4 ran thru the tasteful textile embossing folder. Adhere label cut out of the In Good Taste DSP at the Lower end of Vanilla. Then wrap Early Expresso faux Suede Ribbon across this label, adhering to backside. Attach vanilla to card front.
3. Stamp little squares on vanilla to the outside, making sure you are outside where you want to place stitched circie.
4. Stamp flower with Early Expresso. Image is colored with Rocco Rose Dark and Light Combo. Place circle in middle of squares with dimentionals.
5. Stamp sentiments on Crumb Cake Label with Early Expresso.