Whisper White Thick - 11" x 4 1/4" - score @ 5 1/2"
Magnolia DSP - 1 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Basic Black - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Tag - 2 1/2" x 1 1/8"
Petal Pink - 4" x 5 1/4"
Tag - 2 3/8" x 1"
Old Olive - scrap for 3 leaves
Foil - scrap for 2 sprig punches
Vellum - scrap for 2 sprig punches
1. Attach Basic Black panel to the front of the card base.
2. Take Petal Pink panel and run through Big Shot using the Magnolia 3D embossing folder. Attach that on top of the Basic Black panel.
3. Take the strip of Designer Series Paper and punch it using Braided Border Punch. Attach this to the right side of the card front, on top of the embossed Petal Pink panel. Leave a tiny bit of the Petal Pink cardstock showing on the right-hand side.
4. Using the leaf die from the Magnolia Memory dies and Old Olive cardstock cut 3 leaves.
5. Using Sprig Punch, punch 2 sprigs from the green foil and 2 from the vellum cardstock.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Memento Ink on the Petal Pink Tag. Attach that to the Basic Black Tag.
7. Attach 2 leaves to the back of the tag in the upper left-hand corner using double-sided tape. Then attach the green foil sprig behind the leaves and the vellum sprig behind that.
8. Attach one leaf on the back of the tag in the lower right-hand corner with double-sided tape. Then attach the green foil sprig and the vellum sprig behind that.
9. Add Rhinestone below the sentiment.
10. Stamp sentiment on the inside of the card using Memento Ink.