1. Cut Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 9" X 6-1/2"
2. Score base at 1", 2-1/2" on all four sides.
3.Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 6-5/8" X 4-1/16".
4. Stamp Swirly circles with Flirty Flamingo ink. Stamp tiny Swirls with Old Olive ink.
5. Score Stamped piece 1/2", 2", 3-9/16", 5-1/16".
6. Cut end score lines up to second score and cut first panel off.
7. Cut up the second panel and cut off the first scored horizontal line.
8. Hole punch second end square and loop the gold ribbon through. Glue or tape down. I used scotch tape to flatten the ribbon.
9. Glue down the sides to the inside of the box on all four sides.
10. Wrap stamped piece loosely around the box and secure with glue at the bottom.
11. The box should slide out easily.
12. Stamp larger butterfly on to Old Olive cardstock and the tine butterfly on to Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Punch out and adhere using glue dots.
13. Use Big Shot and smaller swirly framelit to cut out circle.
14. Attach circle to box with glue and attach the butterflies with glue dots.
15. Add rhinestones to the center of the small butterfly.