tamp Set: Sweet Songbirds
Cardstock: Tahitian Tide, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, 2022-2024 In-Color 6” x 6” DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Tuxedo Black Memento
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Stamparatus, Paper Snips, Songbird Builder Punch, Scalloped Contours, Stylish Shapes, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Tahitian Tide cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”. The DSP is cut at 2-1/2” x 4-3/4” and ¾” x 4-3/4”. Adhere to the Basic White cardstock. Then adhere to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. Die-cut a Basic White Scalloped Contour third from the largest die.
4. Ink up the nest on scrap Basic White cardstock with Crumb Cake ink. Use the Paper Snips to cut it out. Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the bottom of the Basic White scallop. Add a flower from the Hydrangea Dies and an Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewel in the center of the flowers and add to the nest with a Glue Dot or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
5. Stamp the bird’s feet in Tuxedo Black Memento and also the musical notes stamp at the top.
6. Ink up the bird in the Stamparatus with Daffodil Delight using Basic White cardstock. Punch the bird out with the Songbird Builder Punch. Add the eyes with Tuxedo Black Memento, the wing with a Mini Dimensional and the Pumpkin Pie beak with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add the bird with Dimensionals above the feet.
7. Die-cut a banner using the Stylish Shapes from Basic White cardstock. Ink up the “welcome” stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Adhere to the nest with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.