tamp Set: Sweet Songbirds
Cardstock: Parakeet Party, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Soft Suede, Starry Sky
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, 3D Fern Embossing Folder, Songbird Builder Punch, Fabulous Frames, Stamparatus, Stylish Shapes Dies, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Parakeet Party cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. Die-cut a frame from the Fabulous Frames using Parakeet Party and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Use Dimensionals to adhere to the front of the card.
3. Use the center to insert into the 3D Fern Embossing Folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
4. Use Dimensionals to adhere to the center of the frame.
5. Ink up the bird stamp on the Stamparatus with Sweet Sorbet ink. Punch it out with the Songbird Builder Punch. Use a Dimensional to add the wing. Punch out a Pumpkin Pie beak and add with Multipurpose Glue. Ink up the eyes with Tuxedo Black Memento,
6. Repeat and do a Starry Sky bird.
7. Ink up two branches with Soft Suede ink on Basic White cardstock and trim out with the Paper Snips. Glue to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
8. Ink up the leaves with Parakeet Party on Basic White cardstock and trim out with the Paper Snips. Attach them to the tree branches with Dimensionals.
9. Add the birds with Dimensionals to the branches.
10. Ink up the sentiment “Welcome” with Starry Sky ink on Basic White and die-cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies banner.