1. Cut a piece of the Designer paper 6" X 6". Score @ 1-1/2", 2-1/4", 3-3/4", 4-1/2"
Turn and Score @ 1-1/2", 4-1/2".
2. Cut up on all scored lines on opposite ends.
3. Cut the alternate tabs in half, leaving the smaller tabs full size.
4. Determine the front and punch half of the 1/2" punch to form a tab.
5. Put Fast Fuse on the cut tabs and assemble.
6. Stamp saying on a piece of Whisper White cardstock using Mint Macaron ink.
7. Punch out saying using current Classic Label punch.( Mine is retired).
8. Punch out two flowers using the Petite Petals and smaller flower from the Blossom Punch.( Mine is retired).
9. Attach the saying using Dimensionals.
10. Attach the flowers to opposite ends of the saying with glue dots.
11. Attach a rhinestone to the center of the flower.