T his is a fold out card using the Merry Music Specialty designer series paper.
Paper and Dimensions:
Card Base - Black Card Base Layer - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (this is not a full card base just a layer)
Layer 1 on Black Card Base Layer - Red Card Stock - 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
Layer 2 on Red Card Base - Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11." Score at 1 1/2", 3", 5 1/2", and 8"
- Whisper White scrap for pierced Oval
Silver Foil - 1 1/4" x 2"
DSP - 3 pieces of designer series paper different designs. 1) 1 1/4" x 4", 2) 2 1/4" x 4", 3) 2 3/4" x 4."
- Adhere the 3 pieces of DSP (Designer Series Paper) ( I used the Merry Musical Designer series ) to the Whisper White card stock.
- the 1st piece 1 1/4" x 4" to the 1st panel scored at 1 1/2"
- the 2nd piece 2 1/4" x 4" to the 3rd panel, which starts at the 3" to 5 1/2" score lines.
- the 3rd piece of the designer series paper goes on the last panel of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Fold the panels starting at the 1 1/2" score line and do a mountain fold. Alternate mountain and valley folds.
- The last panel should be a valley fold and it adheres to the red card stock layer. (see picture for example.)
- Stamp the 4th panel (2nd to last) with the swirly line design stamp from the "Musical Season's stamp set along the bottom of the panel.
- Also Stamp a sentiment at the top of the panel. I used the sentiment from Nature Sings "Wishes for a Beautiful Christmas." I stamped both in black ink.
- The whisper white panels that is adhered to the Cherry Cobbler Card Stock layer should be adhered to the Black Base Card Stock.
- Stamp a piece of whisper white card stock with the sentiment "May the spirit of the season..." from the Musical Seasons stamp set. You will want to stamp the sentiment up towards the top of the oval since you will place the leaf and berry sprig at the bottom of the sentiment on the oval.
- Using the largest pierced oval die cut, cut out the sentiment for the front of the card.
- Cut the treble clef in the Musical Seasons stamp set from the silver foil paper.
- Also stamp the leaf and berry stamp from the Musical Seasons set on whisper white paper. You may choose to color the leaves or not. I did color the berries with the Cherry Cobbler Marker. Using the matching die cut, cut the leaf and berry twig out and adhere to the bottom of the sentiment pierced oval with dimensionals. See card example.
- Using glue dots, also adhere the treble clef on the left side of the Oval. Be careful not to cover up any of the sentiment words.
- Put dimensionals on the left backside of the oval. Do not get them over to far to the right or you will adhere them to the next panel.
- You card is now complete!