C reate this pretty card with an embossed front and die cut snowflakes!
1. Cardstock Measurements (in inches):
Pacific Point: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half for the card base
Whisper White: 4 x 5-1/4 (you will need 2...one for the front, one for the inside)
Balmy Blue: 7/8 x 4
scraps of Whisper White, Balmy Blue, and Pacific Point for the snowflakes
2. Run one of the Whisper White layers through your die cutting machine with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Seal adhesive (or your favorite adhesive).
3. Using the So Many Snowflakes Dies and your die cutting machine, cut out a variety of snowflakes in different sizes and colors.
4. Arrange the snowflakes on the card front , then adhere the snowflakes using Mini Glue Dots or other adhesive.
5. Using Paper Snips or other sharp scissors, cut a banner end on one of the ends of the Balmy Blue cardstock.
6. Ink up the greeting from the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set in Pacific Point ink and stamp on the Balmy Blue layer. Adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Adhere a Blue Adhesive Backed Gem to the center of 3 of the snowflakes.
8. Stamp a greeting on the second piece of Whisper White cardstock, and adhere to the inside of the card.
Get exclusive ideas in your inbox when you sign up to receive my emails at https://bit.ly/2z5DwcG