A dd an embossed element to your card for added texture and interest, like on this quick and easy card that features products from the Snowflake Splendor Product Suite.
1. Cardstock measurements (in inches):
Pacific Point: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half for card base
Balmy Blue: 3-1/4 x 4-1/4
Whisper White: 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 AND 4 x 5-1/4
Snowflake Splendor Paper: 3 x 4
2. Run the card front through your die cutting machine using the Winter Snow embossing folder.
3. Adhere the Snowflake Splendor paper to the smaller Whisper White layer, then adhere that to the Balmy Blue layer. Then adhere that to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
4. Ink up your greeting in Pacific Point ink and stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock.
Cut out greeting using a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, then adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Add 3 Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems to the greeting.
6. Stamp a greeting of your choice on the larger Whisper White piece and adhere to the inside of the card.
Like what you see? Subscribe to my email list at https://bit.ly/2z5DwcG for ideas exclusive to email subscribers!