A re you a plant person? Do you love succulents? Do you love stamping? Grab the Simply Succulents Stamp Set for a grand adventure in stamping.
Cutting & Scoring:
• Basic White - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
• Basic Black – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
• Basic White – 4” x 5 ¼ “
• Stamp the succulents image using Memento Black. Stamp the image a second time on a sticky note or masking paper. Note: Memento Black is best ink to use when coloring with alcohol markers because it will not bleed.
• Mask the succulents with the mask you created, then line up the flower pot and stamp with the Black Memento ink pad
• Color the images with the Stampin’ Blends. Don’t be shy with mixing and blending the different colors. This will not hurt your markers and it will give additional colors and dimension to your image. Be sure to take note with your “cast shadow” areas.
• As an extra way to add dimension to your image, you can do as I did here where I added a shadow with the light Seaside Spray around the entire image. Created a “table” with the Smokey Slate.
• Added a few scattered embellishments
• Attach image piece to the black mat and then to the card base with desired adhesive.
• The sentiment is from the Many Messages white embossed on black card stock. Attached to card with dimensionals