. The base of the card is Pacific Point cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Vellum cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
3. The third layer is the See a Silhouette DSP cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and adhered to the Vellum with Snail Adhesive.
4. Put in a larger piece of Whisper White cardstock in the Stamparatus to ink up the image with Night of Navy ink. Trim the Whisper White down to 2” x 3-1/2” and adhere to the Pacific Point border cut at 2-1/8” x 3-5/8” and adhere with Dimensionals to the center of the card.
5. Ink up the sentiment with Night of Navy on Balmy Blue cardstock and trim it to 1-1/2” x 1-1/8”. Put adhesive on the left side and a Dimensional on the right to adhere to the card.
6. Die cut “forever” from Poppy Parade cardstock with the Silhouettes Dies. Use Multipurpose Glue to adhere using the Silicone Sheet and a sponge.