W e are diving into fall and the new holiday catalog. So much, but I wanted to jump into Halloween and Fall quickly. I only have a sampling of what is available, so much more in the catalog.
1. Whisper White 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 folded 4 1/4 vertically.
2. Using the stampatus I have the Buffalo Checked background stamp positioned so that it can stamp a 4 in x 5 1/4 in whisper white paper with crushed curry ink. I was able to cover with just inking and good pressure, but if you need to reink for good coverage you can. Place this on card front.
3. Angle a piece of the lined Come to Gather DSP 4 in x 3 in on card front.
4. I have stamped out an apple with whisper white ink, 2 leaves in granny apple with the white ink. A stem with soft suede. I used the apple builder punch to punch these out. I then positioned this with dimensional at lower end of card.
5. I punched a 1 3/8 scallop of Granny Apple out and Stamped A+ Teacher sentiment in Memento Black on it. I adhered a piece of Crushed Curry crinkle ribbon to hang below this and attached this to top corner of lined DSP.
6. I added some Yellow Glossy dots on front to embellish.
1. Granny Apple 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 in vertically.
2. Basic Black 4 in x 5 1/4 ran thru scroll embossing folder is attached to card front.
3. Monster Bash DSP 2 in x 4 3/4 in is adhered to Pumpkin Pie panel 2 1/4 in x 5 in. This is adhered to Black panel on card base toward left side.
4. Glossy Circles is placed on lower right corner of card.
5. Stamp out Frankstein figure and color in Colors of choice. Apply Googly Eyes. Apply Figure to Glossy Circle with Black Dimentionals.
6. Stamp Sentiment on Granny Apple Tombstone Sign with Memento and place on top portion of card with dimentionals.
**This Post It Holder was taken from another Demonstrator who got the idea from Lyssa @ songofmyheartstampers.typepad.com
1. Piece of cardstock 5 3/4 in x 12
2. Score short side at 0.5, 1,4.75,5.25
3. Score long side at 2, 2.5,6,9.5,10.5,11.5
4. Trim out the long panels starting from the end with the three scores that are 1 in apart. This will leave the bottom for your box opening.
5. Cut 1 1/2 in from the discarded strip and score at 0.5 and 1 in. This is for the pen holder.
6. On the bottom where the box is going to form, cut away the outside box so you only have one inside tab to tuck.
7. Place Tear away tape on 2 outside score marks of long outside tabs that will adhere to outside of box when folded behind, to form our box.
8. Before adhere box place 3 1/2 in x 2 in DSP down, so that box will cover bottom portion.
9. You can adhere panels around to form box now.
10. Fold rest of score marks so that box is facing out like a tent and bottom will have a stand with peak and valley.
11. You will put tear away tape on portion to adhere to bottom of box.
12. Place next piece of 3 1/2 in x 1 3/4 DSP to Front of Box.
13. Fold extra paper to make C and add glue dots to outside panels so they will adhere to sides of box and place to inside left corner.
14. Using So Many Stars Bundle, Die cuts were attached to back panel. And a Star to Front Left panel. Sentiment Stamped on Timeless Label and adhered with dimensional to front.
15. Post It and Pen added to Holder