Basic Black- cut at 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
Basic Black- cut at 4 x 5 1/4, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
Whisper White-cut at 4 x 5 1/4, and 4 x 4
Scrap pieces of:
1. Using snail, adhere the largest Whisper White layer to the inside of the card base.
2. With the largest circle from the Layering Circle Framelits, trace circle onto middle of Basic Black Layer.
3. Line up small and large heart framelit onto circle and secure with a piece of washi tape.
4. Run thru the big shot until you have a circle of hearts.
5. Line up the small Whisper White square with the black card layer. Use a pen or pencil to trace hearts onto white paper.
6. Add snail to the hearts and add scrap pieces of card stock to the hearts.
7. Adhere White layer to card base using snail.
8. Add ribbon to the black layer.
9. Add foam strips to the back of the black layer and adhere to card.
10. Use the embossing buddy onto small Basic Black square.
11. Using Versamark ink, stamp sentiment onto the center of the square.
12. Add white embossing powder and melt with the Heat Tool.
13. Use the 2" circle punch to punch out sentiment.
14. Add sentiment to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
15. Add bow using a glue dot.