T hank you to Stamping Creations With Marilyn for the inspiration for this card.
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5.5" x 8.5".
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: cut 1 at 4" x 5.25".
- Snowflake Splendor DSP: cut 1 @ 3.75" x 5"; scrap piece to punch out sprigs.
- Whisper White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 3.25" x 4.25"; scrap piece greeting and die cut tree.
- Seaside Spray Cardstock - score at 4.25"; fold and burnish on score line.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock - attach to the front of the card.
- Snowflake Splendor DSP - attach to front of card.
- Whisper White Cardstock - using largest rectangle Stitched So Sweetly Die, cut out 1 piece, emboss with Winter Snow EF with Cut & Emboss Machine adhere over DSP with dimensionals.
- Whisper White Cardstock - cut out 1 tree with the tree die from In The Woods Dies, attach to card front.
- Whisper White Cardstock - cut out 1 circle with the Layering Circle Dies, stamp greeting with Seaside Spray Ink, use Mini Glue Dots or Liquid Glue to attach behind a Gold Hoop, attach to embossed layer.
- Snowflake Splendor DSP - punch out 2 springs with the Sprig Punch and attach over the tree with Liquid Glue.
- Ribbon - tie a bow and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes to card front.