1. Cut Crumb Cake 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut Balmy Blue piece 4" X 5-1/4" and emboss with the Seaside folder and the Big Shot.
3. Wrap a piece of the burlap ribbon around the card and secure on the back with glue. Attach to the card base.
4. Cut the largest Stitched oval out of Whisper White and stamp with Balmy Blue ink using the seaweed and thanks stamps.
5. Cut a scalloped oval in Night of Navy cardstock and attach the white piece with snail.
6. Stamp the octopus at the top of the stamp with Balmy Blue ink pad and color the bottom with the Night of Navy marker. Stamp on a piece of whisper white cardstock. Cut out octopus with matching framelit.
7. Stamp cup using the Colorful Seasons stamp and use Pineapple Punch ink pad. Color straw with the Night of Navy marker. Attach to the hand with dimensional.
8. If you have True Gentlemen Designer paper, cut out a pair of glasses and attach to the octopus. You do not have to do this step if you don't have the paper.
9. Add any embellishment as bubbles to the top right of the card.